I believe in Social and Environmental Justice. I believe in supporting organizations that are fighting for liberation for ALL by prioritizing liberation for the most marginalized among us.
Each month, I redistribute a portion of sales to organizations that are leading the charge for justice. I prioritize community based mutual aid, BIPOC- and queer-led organizations.
For the remainder of 2021, I'll be redistributing funds to the Richmond Reproductive Freedom Project. In addition, I commit to responding to direct mutual aid requests from folks within my community as often as possible.
In the past, I've redistributed funds to:
- AID India's Covid Relief Fund
- ACLU VA
- The DigDeep Right to Water Project
- The Marsha P. Johnson Institute
- Women for Political Change
- Black Visions Collective MN
- Coronavirus Fund for BIWOC
- RVA 26
- Richmond Community Bail Fund
- MAD RVA (Mutual Aid fund in Richmond VA)
I'm always happy to share donation receipts for the sake of transparency. If you have questions, or if you'd like to suggest an organization, please get in touch.