I believe in Social and Environmental Justice. I believe in supporting organizations that are fighting for liberation for ALL.
Each month, I redistribute a portion of sales (minimum 1%) to organizations that support causes that are important to me. I prioritize mutual aid, BIPOC- and queer-led organizations. In order to respond to urgent needs, I alternate causes each month.
This month (May 2021) I'll be redistributing funds to:
In the past, I've redistributed funds to:
- ACLU VA
- The DigDeep Right to Water Project
- The Marsha P. Johnson Institute
- Women for Political Change
- Black Visions Collective MN
- Coronavirus Fund for BIWOC
- RVA 26
- Richmond Community Bail Fund
- MAD RVA (Mutual Aid fund in Richmond VA)
I'm always happy to share donation receipts for the sake of transparency. If you have questions, or if you'd like to suggest an organization, please get in touch!